Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Microbiological Incubators - PROMO
Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Microbiological Incubators are designed with sample safety in mind, for applications in pharmaceutical, medical, food and research laboratories.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028064BTL
- Gravity convection provides gentle air flow and minimal drying out
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel chamber (AISI 430)
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Exceptionally small footprint
- Temperature range from ambient + 5° to 75°C
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature
Availability may vary by country.
Warranty: 2 year warranty
|16.3 x 18.3 x 23.9 in. (41.4 x 46.4 x 60.8 cm)|
|Ambient +5°C to 75°C|
|Nema 5-15 US|
|4 cu. ft.|
|Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|22.2 x 25.2 x 32.3 in. (56.5 x 64 x 82 cm)|
|120 V, 60 Hz|
|2 supplied/ 16 max.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok