Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Ovens
Perform routine applications simply and safely with Thermo Scientific? Heratherm? General Protocol Ovens.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028875
Perform routine applications simply and safely with Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Ovens, which provide an ideal heating and drying solution for research, clinical or industrial needs.
Heratherm General Protocol Ovens provide a choice of gravity convection for gentle drying and heating, or mechanical convection for faster drying and heating, and superior temperature uniformity. Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±4°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.4°C at 150°C. Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±4.0°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.4°C at 150°C.
- Five sizes (60, 100, 180, 400, or 750L)
- Operating temperatures from 50° to 250°C
- Automatic over-temperature alarm system to protect samples
- Low overall energy consumption
- Built in timer
- Excellent footprint/volume ratio
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel chambers with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Easy to use, microprocessor-controlled touch button operation
- Easy to accessdoors can be opened to over 180°C
Availability may vary by country.
|21.4 x 18.3 x 27.9 in. (54.3 x 46.4 x 70.8cm)|
|2 supplied/ 19 max.|
|29.1 x 25.2 x 36.2 in. (73.8 x 64 x 92cm)|
|Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|ON / OFF|
Get a complimentary Thermo Scientific™ Cimarec+™ 7”x7” stirring hotplate (Cat. No. SP88857100) with the purchase of a Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Microbiological Incubator, Refrigerated Incubator or Oven. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok