Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Ovens: PROMO
Perform routine applications simply and safely with Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Ovens
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028875SD
Perform routine applications simply and safely with Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Ovens, which provide an ideal heating and drying solution for research, clinical or industrial needs.
Heratherm General Protocol Ovens provide a choice of gravity convection for gentle drying and heating, or mechanical convection for faster drying and heating, and superior temperature uniformity. Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±4°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.4°C at 150°C. Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±4.0°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.4°C at 150°C.
- Five sizes (60, 100, 180, 400, or 750L)
- Operating temperatures from 50° to 250°C
- Automatic over-temperature alarm system to protect samples
- Low overall energy consumption
- Built in timer
- Excellent footprint/volume ratio
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel chambers with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
- Easy to use, microprocessor-controlled touch button operation
- Easy to accessdoors can be opened to over 180°C
|ON / OFF|
|29.1 x 25.2 x 36.2 in. (73.8 x 64 x 92 cm)|
|Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|21.4 x 18.3 x 27.9 in. (54.3 x 46.4 x 70.8 cm)|
|120 V 60 Hz|
|2 supplied/19 max.|
Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.