Mettler Toledo™ High Performance XPR Micro-Analytical Balances
XPR Balances offer the lowest USP minimum weight values possible, requiring only a small amount of valuable research materials for accurate mass determination. The new hanging pan design allows easy placement and transfer of samples while minimizing corner load and eccentricity error.
Supplier: Mettler Toledo™ 30594507
- Active Temperature Control system (ATCTM)
- proFACT Advanced internal adjustment
- Compact ionizer (with stand) ready
- Color Touchscreen (Glove compatible) - 7 in.
- SmartSens for touch-less door operation
- SmartTrac dosing guide
- SmartGrid weighing pan
- Results protocol
- Automatic draft shield doors
- MinWeigh warning function
- “Balance Ready” status light
- Level warning with graphical levelling guide
- Tolerance profiles
- User management
- Adjustment and routine test history
- Change history function
|USB (4), LAN (1)|
|0.0000, 0.0001 g|
|TFT Color Touchscreen|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok