Thermo Scientific High Select Top14 Abundant Protein Depletion Resin
Decrease the abundant HSA, immunoglobulins and 12 other high-abundance proteins from human serum or plasma
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific A36372
- Thermo Scientific High Select Top14 Abundant Protein Depletion Resin decreases the abundant protein and antibody components of human plasma samples, helping prepare the samples for mass spectrometry or 1D or 2D electrophoresis.
- High Select Top14 Abundant Protein Depletion Resin uses highly specific immobilized antibodies to remove human serum albumin (HSA), albumin, IgG, IgA, IgM, IgD, IgE, kappa and lambda light chains, alpha-1-acidglycoprotein, alpha-1-antitrypsin, alpha-2-macroglobulin, apolipoprotein A1, fibrinogen, haptoglobin, and transferrin from serum, plasma, or spinal fluids. The resin is provided in an economical bulk format that may be used to fill columns or plates, depending on sample volumes.
- Analysis of human fluids is often complicated by the presence of high concentrations of albumin and IgG that can make up more than 70% of total serum protein. Removal of these proteins is often essential for the study of low-abundant proteins. High Select Top14 Abundant Protein Depletion Resin can deplete greater than 95% of the 14 most abundant proteins in serum. Columns or plates are filled with the resin based on the needs of the user, and samples processed in approximately 10 minutes. The depletion of highly abundant proteins enables the detection of low abundant proteins in samples and subsequent identification by mass spectrometry or 1D or 2D gel electrophoresis.
- Flexibleprovided in bulk format for depletion of user-defined amount of human plasma sample
- Optimizedremove >95% of IgG and >95% of albumin, plus 12 other abundant proteins (Top 14)
- Fastprocess samples in ~10 minutes
- Economicalcost-effective bulk format
|Store at 2–8°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok