METTLER TOLEDO™ High Temp Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC)
Measure samples with the most sensitive Differential Scanning Calorimeter on the market – ideal for investigating all kinds of materials and effects. Our revolutionary star-shaped arrangement of thermocouples guarantees flat baselines and reproducible measurement results.
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 30319178
- Rugged MultiSTARe sensor with 56 thermocouples – detects the smallest and largest thermal effects
- Robust endurance-tested sample robot – operates efficiently and reliably around the clock
- Outstanding resolution – allows measurement of rapid changes and close-lying effects
- Small and large sample volumes – for microgram or inhomogeneous samples
- Start the experiment with just One Click™ – fast and easy routine operation
- Simple FlexCal™calibration – saves time and results in precise and accurate measurements
- Modular concept protects your investment – fulfills your current and future needs
- Wide temperature range – from –150 to 700 °C in one measurement
- User replaceable sensor – Separate sensor and furnace allow for cost effective maintenance
- Corrosion resistant materials – Gold and palladium thermocouples embedded within a ceramic sensor prevent oxidation
- Intelligent ergonomic design – simplifies instrument operation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|-85 to 700°C|
|High Temp Premium DSC with Sample Robot (Intracooled)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok