- Single-use spin columns prepacked with Ni Sepharose High Performance Medium that is precharged with nickel ions; negligible ion leakage
- One run in standard microcentrifuge takes approximatedly 10 min.
- Yields up to 750μg purified protein per column
- Allows direct purification of both clarified and unclarifed cell lysates
- Also useful for screening large numbers of small-scale bacterial lysates
- Kit option contains buffer, allowing fast and convenient purifications without time-consuming buffer preparation step
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants and other additives
- Stable (long-term) in the pH range 3-12
- Average particle size: 34μm
Kit (28-9321-71) contains 50 columns and one pack of His Buffer Kit (2 x 100mL phosphate 8X stock solution, pH 7.4, and 100mL highly pure 2M imidazole, pH 7.4)
|His SpinTrap is a prepacked, single-use spin column for purifying histidine-tagged proteins by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC)
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose
|4°C to 30°C
|Spin Column Kit
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok