GE Healthcare HisTrap excel Prepacked Columns PROMO
For capture and purification of histidine-tagged proteins secreted into eukaryotic cell culture supernatants. GE Healthcare Lifescience HisTrap excel Prepacked Columns are designed for fast and convenient purifications.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 29361660
The design of the columns in combination with the specific properties of the medium enables fast and convenient purifications.
- Ready-to use prepacked with Ni Sepharose excel
- Special type of filter in top and bottom of the columns to load large volumes of cell-free, un clarified samples directly on the columns helps prevent degradation and loss of sensitive target proteins
- Made of biocompatible polypropylene and cannot be opened or refilled
- Delivered with stopper on inlet and snap-off end on outlet
- Operated either with peristaltic pump or with chromatography systems such as KTA systems
- Binding Capacity/Column: At least 10 mg histidine-tagged protein/ml sedimented medium
- Average particle size: 90µm
- Matrix: Highly cross-linked agarose, 6%
- pH Stability working range: 2 to 12
- pH Stability cleaning range: 2 to 14
- Flow velocity: 150 cm/h - 600 cm/h4
- Column I.D.: 7 mm
HisTrap excel 1mL column
- Bed Dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow rate: 1 to 4mL/min.
- Bed Dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow rate: 5 to 20mL/min.
|1 mL/min - 4 mL/min|
|5 x 1 mL|
|HisTrap excel, 5 x 1 mL|
|5 x 1mL|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|HisTrap excel columns are prepacked with Ni Sepharose excel affinity resins for capture and purification of histidine-tagged proteins secreted into eukaryotic cell culture supernatants by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).|
|2 to 12|
|5 bar [0.5 MPa] (70 psi)|
|4° to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok