Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
GE Healthcare HisTrap FF Crude, 100 x 5ml
Enjoy simple, one-step purification with a minimum of sample prep and equipment. GE Healthcare HisTrap FF Crude, 100 x 5ml are prepacked columns that purify histidine-tagged proteins directly from homogenized, unclarified cell lysate by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17528602
DescriptionHisTrap FF crude is a ready-to-use column filled with precharged Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow. The special design of the column in combination with the medium, provides fast, simple, and convenient purifications. After thorough cell disruption, it is possible to load the unclarified lysate on the column without precentrifugation and filtration of the sample.Short purification time generally minimizes deleterious effects, such as degradation and oxidation of sensitive target proteins, and is therefore of great importance. HisTrap FF crude columns can be operated with a syringe, peristaltic pump, or liquid chromatography system such as Ä;KTA design chromatography systems.
- Optimized for purification of histidine-tagged proteins directly from homogenized, unclarified cell lysates
- High binding capacity, approx. 40mg/ml medium and negligible Ni2+ leakage
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants and other additives
- Reduced sample preparation time, which minimizes risk of protein degradation by proteases
- No need for centrifugation or filtration of the samples; direct sample application
- Simple operation with a syringe, pump or chromatography system, such as Ä;KTA design or FPLC System
- Permits rapid yet reliable separations with a minimum of sample preparation and equipmentsimply sonicate and run
|≈40 mg histidine-tagged protein/ml medium, Protein binding capacity is protein-to-protein dependent.|
|< 20 mL/min|
|100 x 5 mL|
|HisTrap FF Crude, 100 x 5 mL|
|100 x 5mL|
|≈40 mg histidine-tagged protein /mL medium|
|HisTrap FF Crude columns are high binding capacity IMAC columns for his-tagged protein purification when scalability is needed.|
|Intended for research use only, and shall not be used in any clinical or in vitro procedures for diagnostic purposes|
|6% cross-linked agarose|
|90μm, d50v is the median particle size of the cumulative volume distribution.|
|5 bar [0.5 MPa] (70 psi)|
|4 to 30°C, 20% Ethanol|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok