Honeywell Firemate Gloves
Certified for structural firefighting operations
Manufacturer: Honeywell GL95503XL
- Kangaroo outer shell palm stands up to abrasion, slashes, and punctures
- Densely packed fibers minimize water absorption, prevent leather from becoming slippery when wet
- Elk back offers superior insulation and high heat stability
- Crosstech moisture barrier provides high breathability, heat resistance, temperature stability, continuous moisture barrier protection, and fast glove drying
- Thin Kevlar/ Nomex thermal lining offers heat protection and superior cut resistance
- 2-D patterning with wing thumb with gauntlet wrist
Meet NFPA 1971, 2007 Edition.
|Dupont™ Kevlar™ aramid fiber, Nomex™ aramid fibers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok