Honeywell KoreKooler Rehab Chair
Uses hand and forearm immersion to actively cool and reduce core temperature
Manufacturer: Honeywell KKBAGS
This modified folding chair has built-in arm reservoirs that provide direct skin contact with ambient temperature water to quickly and effectively cool firefighters.
- Wide-rail construction accommodates bulky turnout gear and holds up to 300 lb. (136kg)
- Sling construction mimics a hammock effect to relax and support the firefighter
- No need to cool water in the reservoirs
- Simply fill reservoir bags with water from a house spigot, engine pump or hydrant and replace after each rehab
- Optional rehab sun shade (highly recommended) clamps to chair and replacement reservoir bags available separately
Seat height: 17 in. (43.2cm); chair weight empty: 11 lb. (5kg)
|For KoreKooler rehab chair|
|Kore kooler™ Rehab Chair|
|Uses hand and forearm immersion to actively cool and reduce core temperature|
|Vented carrying bag and two reservoir bags|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok