Honeywell PRO 3003 Leather Station/Duty Boots
Extremely lightweight and comfortable
Manufacturer: Honeywell BT30031002
Its oblique toe, Cambrelle lining, and stitched-down sole coupled with Military AB leather create a boot that is the most water-resistant available in the fire service. The unique design makes this the perfect boot for station/duty use.
- Water resistant leather for durability, breathability and comfort
- Oblique-shaped steel toe for added protection and comfort
- Reinforced stitched-down sole
- Abrasion and bacteria resistant Cambrelle lining
- Foam-filled comfort collar that will not chafe
- Dual function closure system for enhanced ankle support and fit plus zipper for rapid donning and doffing
- Thermoplastic backpart molded heel counter ensures superior comfort, fit and durability; does not lose shape if exposed to moisture
- Full wraparound Goodyear welt adds support, reduces fatigue and ankle sprains/strains
- Welted construction retains its shape over the life of the boot so you keep that great fit
- Triple linear ridge shank for increased arch support and puncture resistant steel bottom plate
- Vibram Technical Lug non-marking outsole, combined with special fire retardant NFPA compound, for improved traction and durability
- Full wrap-around Goodyear welt adds support and reduces fatigue and ankle strains and sprains
- Nonmarking Vibram lug sole
- Thermoplastic backpart molded heel counter maintains shape in moist conditions
- Triple linear ridge shank for increased arch support
- Puncture-resistant steel bottom plate
- 8 in. high
This boot does not comply with any NFPA standards
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
D width shown; also available in E and EEE widths.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok