Honeywell PRO 6006 Technical Rescue Boots
Provide light and flexible protection
Manufacturer: Honeywell BT60060902
This 100% waterproof, lace-to-toe boot features stiched reinforced Vibram Fire/Ice sole for improved diagonal and lateral movementas well as controlled acceleration in icy conditions.
- Constructed of premium full grain military AB leather
- Patented rubber metatarsal guard protects the five long bones in the forefoot
- Composite toe cap eliminates hot/cold conductivity while protecting toes from impact injuries
- Patented PowerToe improves the wearlife of boots
- Wrap-around goodyear welt supports and reduces fatigue and ankle sprains and strains
- Steel ladder shank and stainless steel bottom plate protects and supports the arch area of foot with heel to toe full coverage
- Removable polyurethane insert dissipates fatigue for total comfort control
- Barcoded for ease of recordkeeping responsibilities
- Boots also include Fire Resistant Advance rip stop side panels, thermally bonded non-woven PRO-V liner, Crosstech moisture barrier and 1 in. cushion collar
D-widths shown in table below. Wide widths also available.
NFPA 1951, 2007 Edition Technical Rescue Recovery/Utility. NFPA 1999, 2008 Edition Emergency Medical Operations. NFPA 1992, 2005 Edition Liquid Splash. NFPA 1977, 2005 Edition Wildland (Optional).
|Leather, Pro-V Liner|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok