Honeywell Whiting & Davis Metal Mesh Gloves
Constructed of individually welded and joined stainless steel rings
Manufacturer: Honeywell A515S D
- Individually welded rings allow the mesh fabric to flow without harsh edges
- Seams are 4-ring joined, sealing the seam so gaps don't exist
- Thumbs are attached with a 3-ring joint for a strong seam at a high wear area
- Ergonomically designed and constructed with tapered fingers and palms to prevent sagging
- Gloves are 3-step reversible to be worn on either hand
- Mesh is manufactured following the European Standard of EN1082
Sold by the glove.
|Strap with dome fastener|
|food service, knife and blade sharpening/cleaning, fishing, garment manufacturing, veterinary services, animal control, Paper and pulp industry|
|Stainless Steel Mesh|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok