Carson™ HookUpz 2.0 Universal Smartphone Optics Digiscoping Adapter
HookUpz 2.0 Universal Smartphone Optics Digiscoping Adapter allows users to connect their smartphones or phablets to a variety of different optics and then use built-in camera applications to take pictures and record video through the eyes of the optics.
Manufacturer: Carson™ IS200
- Connect smartphone to binoculars, spotting scopes, telescopes, microscopes (including slit lamps), monocular, endoscopes, borescopes and more
- Compatible with smartphones and phablets like the iPhone 6/6S Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS/XS Max, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max and Samsung Galaxy models with cases up to 3.75 inches wide
- Compatible with multi camera phones as well
- Not compatible with tablets or riflescopes
- Only compatible with optic eyepieces that have an outer housing diameter that range between 25 and 58 mm and a depth of at least 14 mm (0.6 in.).
- Optical eyepiece can be straight or slightly tapered but complex shaped eyepieces may not work (reference sizing guide for additional information).
- Contains glow in the dark rubber pieces to increase visibility in low light situations
- Clamping mechanism features a self-centering, dual-spring, quick-release clamp and an optic cam-lock for a tight grip on the eyepiece to prevent sagging and slippage issues
- Horizontal and vertical adjustment features are compact and ergonomic.
- Horizontal phone alignment uses a variable pitch screw for fine control adjustments but can also be moved quickly between an iPhone (corner camera) and Android (center camera) positions.
- Vertical alignment is controlled on the top for a compact design that should not interfere with any side buttons on a phone.
- Comes included with a protective EVA zippered storage case along with an optional lens spacer for added eye relief.
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Telescopes, Microscopes, Monoculars and more|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok