Nordon Hoshizaki™ Floor Model Ice Makers and Dispensers: Self-Contained Floor Models
Take advantage of efficient operation, dependable performance, and the ease of removable, cleanable air filters by using a Hoshizaki™ self-contained ice maker and dispenser.
Manufacturer: Nordon F500BAF
- Easy-to-clean stainless-steel exteriors
- Place directly on floor
- Circuit breaker protects gear motor from overload
- Hermetically sealed motor runs for one minute after ice-making ends to clear ice from evaporator
- Stainless-steel exterior and evaporator
- Self-contained units
- Store 110 lb. or 250 lb. of ice
- Produce up to 303 lb. or 478 lb. of fresh flaked ice or cubes every 24 hours
† Min. at 90°F ambient and 90°F water temperature; max. at 70°F ambient, 50°F water temperature.
‡ Sanitary storage in self-contained bin.
Warranty and Services
Two years parts and labor; five years on compressor
|41° to 100.4°F|
|10 to 113psi|
|12 gal./100 lb. at 32/21°C (90/70°F)|
|5° to 38°C|
|250 lb., 113kg|
|Restricted spaces and small applications that don't require a lot of ice|
|5.5kWh/100 lb. at 32/21°C (90/70°F), 4.2 at 21/10°C (70/50°F)|
|Self-contained flaker with built-in storage|
|2 Years parts and labor, 5 Years on compressor|
|303 lb. or 478 lb. of fresh flaked ice or cubes every 24 Hours|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok