NewPath Learning Human Body I: Moving and Controlling Curriculum Learning Module
Blended Learning Program Provides Hands-On and Digital Curriculum Resources
Manufacturer: NewPath Learning 746731
Systems of the Body I: Moving and Controlling the Body Learning Module provides a complete set of visual, digital and hands-on resources designed to support teacher instruction and provide students with the skills to master key concepts on the Human Body. Used in combination or individually, your students will gain thorough comprehension from an engaging blend of technology-based instruction, interactive print resources, game-based learning and a hands-on lab investigation. Includes detailed, standards-based coverage of: Body Organization; Muscular System; Endocrine System; Skeletal System; and Nervous System.
Each module includes:
- 1 Flip Chart Set with 10 double-side, laminated charts including a graphic overview and “write-on/wipe-off” activities (S04895)
- 1 Student Learning Guide featuring self-directed readings, illustrated explanations, assessment questions and a lab investigation (S04928)
- 1 Vocabulary Review Card Set
- 1 Curriculum Mastery Game (4 players)
- 1 Interactive Multimedia Lesson containing animated tutorials, interactive activities, visual resources, illustrated narrated glossary, virtual labs, and assessments (S04360)
- 1 Hands-On Modeling Neuron Pathways Investigation (S14122LAB)
Additional, individual components are available separately using the Fisher product numbers shown.
|Curriculum Learning Module|
|Flip Chart,; Student Learning Guide; Vocabulary Card Set; Curriculum Mastery Game; 1 Year Online Learning Subscription; Lab Investigation|
|Grades 6 - 10|
|Moving & Controlling the Body|