Ansell™ AlphaTec™ Butyl Glove 38-514
The thinnest butyl glove providing the best resistance to the most aggressive chemicals with dexterity and comfort.
Manufacturer: Ansell™ 189024
Provides the best resistance to the most aggressive chemicals without compromising dexterity or comfort. Offers superior protection against aldehydes, ketones and esters as well as concentrated mineral acids.
- 38-514 offers superior protection against aldehydes, ketones and esters as well as concentrated mineral acids
- The glove is very flexible and provides excellent dexterity
- Designed for comfort, with a natural, curved ergonomic shape and soft feel, they offer easy donning and good grip
- The absence of latex proteins means there’s no risk of latex allergies
- Rough finish on the hand section of the glove for safer handling
|36 pairs in a carton; individually wrapped with insert|
|EN 420:2003 + A1:2009, CE 0493|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok