Ansell™ AlphaTec™ Butyl Glove 38-514
The thinnest butyl glove providing the best resistance to the most aggressive chemicals with dexterity and comfort.
Manufacturer: Ansell™ 38514080
Provides the best resistance to the most aggressive chemicals without compromising dexterity or comfort. Offers superior protection against aldehydes, ketones and esters as well as concentrated mineral acids.
- 38-514 offers superior protection against aldehydes, ketones and esters as well as concentrated mineral acids
- The glove is very flexible and provides excellent dexterity
- Designed for comfort, with a natural, curved ergonomic shape and soft feel, they offer easy donning and good grip
- The absence of latex proteins means there’s no risk of latex allergies
- Rough finish on the hand section of the glove for safer handling
Meets EN 388-2422 and EN 511-231 standards.
|Highly chemical resistant|
|Chemical plants and transportation, chemical processing, handling Acids, Alkalies, Salts and Ketones, handling specialty chemicals, Hazmat work|
|ANSI 3, EN 388-1000X, EN 374-1/Type A, CE marked|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok