Hygiena Watershot™ Universal ATP Water Test
Designed to help companies conduct water testing with a luminometer other than a Hygiena ATP System
Manufacturer: Hygiena WATERSHOT (WSPXL1333)
The 100 μL dipper tip, combined with a unique liquid-stable reagent, provides more accurate sample collection and reproducible results than tests that use a swab bud and freeze dried enzymes.
Watershot comes in two different configurations.
- Simple, quick and user-friendly in the lab or out in the field
- Total ATP test measures both microbial and nonmicrobial ATP
- Unique liquid-stable reagent provides unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility—no reagent wastage
- Consistent sample collection and reliable results
- Tolerant to temperature abuse
- Collects 100 μL of sample—no pipetting required
- No need to change Pass/Fail setting; Watershot works exactly the same as the test it is replacing
- Snap-Valve™ technology; just snap and squeeze
- Honeycomb-shaped collection tip
- Self-contained, liquid-stable reagent
- Write-on swab label
- Compatible with 3M Clean-Trace
|2° to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 15 Months
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok