Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD aQ C18 Polar Endcapped LC Columns
Retain and resolve polar analytes using Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD aQ Polar Endcapped C18 columns, which are ideal for use with highly aqueous mobile phases.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 25305014001
Retain and resolve polar analytes using Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD aQ Polar Endcapped C18 columns. These columns provide excellent peak shape, even with challenging reversed phase separations using highly aqueous mobile phases.Alternative selectivity with polar endcapped C18 stationary phase
- Polar functional group in endcap provides additional interaction mechanism for separation of polar compounds
- Yields superior retention of polar compounds
- Usable in 100% aqueous mobile phases
- No loss of performance or stability
- Controlled secondary interactions ensure optimal peak shape for all analyte types
- Ideal for the quantitative analysis of trace levels of polar analytes
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC, or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3, and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Guard Cartridge, 4 PK|
|Uniguard Direct-connection and Stand Alone Holder|
|2 to 9|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.