Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD AX Analytical HPLC Columns, 1.9µm
Efficiently separate smaller proteins, peptides, anionic species and polar molecules with Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD AX HPLC Analytical Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 26102054630
Efficiently separate smaller proteins, peptides, anionic species and polar molecules with Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD AX Analytical HPLC Columns. The weak anion-exchange phase, created by a polymeric amine ligand bonded to highly pure base-deactivated silica, separates multiple charged analytes. The bonded phase offers additional chromatographic options, including hydrophilic interaction chromatography (HILIC), which is ideal for the separation of sugars and other highly polar species.
Excellent Chromatographic Performance
- Outstanding peak shape and selectivity
- Superb stability under demanding pH conditions
- Higher efficiency than polymer-based ion exchange columns
- Improved speed with 1.9µm particle size columns
About the Hypersil GOLD Family of HPLC Columns
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3 and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Hypersil™ Gold AX|