Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD AX LC Columns
Efficiently separate smaller proteins, peptides, anionic species and polar molecules with Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD AX LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 26103104630
Efficiently separate smaller proteins, peptides, anionic species and polar molecules with Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD AX LC Columns. The weak anion-exchange phase, created by a polymeric amine ligand bonded to highly pure base-deactivated silica, separates multiple charged analytes. The bonded phase offers additional chromatographic options, including hydrophilic interaction chromatography (HILIC), which is ideal for the separation of sugars and other highly polar species.Excellent Chromatographic Performance
- Outstanding peak shape and selectivity
- Superb stability under demanding pH conditions
- Higher efficiency than polymer-based ion exchange columns
- Improved speed with 1.9µm particle size columns
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3 and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok