Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD? C4 Analytical HPLC Columns, 3µm
Achieve faster separations for very hydrophobic analytes with excellent peak shapes using Thermo Scientific? Hypersil GOLD? C4 HPLC columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 25503051030
Feature lower hydrophobicity than C18 or C8 and are recommended for very hydrophobic analytes with Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD 3µm C4 Analytical HPLC Columns. Based on high purity silica, Hypersil GOLD is a state-of-the-art family of columns designed to meet the challenges of modern chromatography.
Similar Selectivity, Less Retention Than C18 or C8 Columns
- Successful retention and separation of very hydrophobic analytes with this short alkyl chain length, low hydrophobicity column
- Ideal for analysis of hydrophobic polypeptides and proteins
- Highly symmetrical peak shapes
- 1.9µm particle size columns improve speed and efficiency
About the Hypersil GOLD Family of HPLC Columns
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3 and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Hypersil™ Gold C4|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok