Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD C8 LC Columns
Have analytes with medium hydrophobicity or need a less hydrophobic phase to obtain optimum retention? These columns provide outstanding sensitivity and excellent peak shape.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 25205052130
For analytes with medium hydrophobicity or when a less hydrophobic phase is required to obtain optimum retention, use Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD C8 LC columns for outstanding sensitivity and excellent peak shape. The selectivity is similar to C18 columns with a predictable elution order but less retention. The lower hydrophobicity allows compounds to elute more quickly, yielding faster separations.Similar selectivity, less retention than C18 columns
- Successful retention and separation of moderately hydrophobic analytes
- Ideal for fatty acids, which are too hydrophobic for analysis using C18 columns
- Higher analytical throughput compared to C18 alkyl chain chemistry
- Quicker compound elution due to reduced hydrophobic interactions
- Highly symmetrical peak shapes
- Improved speed of analysis, efficiency, and sensitivity
About the Hypersil GOLD family of HPLC columns
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC, or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3 and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 9|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok