Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD Silica LC Columns
Efficiently separate nonpolar and moderately polar organic compounds by normal phase chromatography using Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD Silica LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 25105152130
Achieve outstanding peak shape and sensitivity with Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD Silica LC Columns. The unbonded, highly pure, base-deactivated silica media efficiently separates nonpolar and moderately polar organic compounds by normal phase chromatography. Available 1.9µm particle size columns can improve the speed and efficiency of your applications.About the Hypersil GOLD Family of HPLC Columns
- Twelve different chemistries are available
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3 and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.