Microbiologics™ Shigella dysenteriae, ATCC™ 13313™†
For culture purposes and QC applications.
Supplier: Microbiologics™ 01235K
- Gives accurate, repeatable results
- Microorganism, hydrating fluid and inoculating swab all in one self-contained device
- Each device features single microorganism strain in lyophilized pellet, reservoir of hydrating fluid and inoculating swab
- For added convenience, peel-off identification label is included for easy documentation
- Available in packs of 2 or 6
- The most economical reference stock culture option; lyophilized pellet containing a single strain of Escherichia coli
- Easy to use; simply re-hydrate the pellet and inoculate
- Available in a re-sealable vial containing 6 or 10 pellets
|Culture purpose and QC application|
|2°C to 8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
† The ATCC Licensed Derivative Emblem, the ATCC Licensed Derivative word mark and the ATCC catalog marks are trademarks of ATCC. Microbiologics, Inc. is licensed to use these trademarks and to sell products derived from ATCC cultures.