IBI Scientific™ Low Melting Point Agarose
Designed for preparative DNA and RNA electrophoresis, cloning of tissue culture cells and viral plague assays, and fragment recovery following electrophoresis. IBI Scientific™ Low Melting Point Agarose has lower gelling point and melting point when compared to Standard Agarose allows quick and thorough digestion during extraction procedures and easy in-gel manipulations.
Manufacturer: IBI Scientific™ IB70051
- Lower gelling and melting temperature than standard agarose
- Lower gel strength than standard agarose while still easy to handle
- Higher gel transparency than standard agarose
- Greater sieving capacity than standard agarose
- Separates and finely resolves molecules >1000bp
- DNase- and RNase-Free
|Used as gel matrix and preparation of large DNA samples for plugs|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok