IBI Scientific Three-Channel Flow Cell
Gamma-irradiated flow cell apparatus for creation and direct, nondestructive online microscopic examination of bio films
Manufacturer: IBI Scientific FLCASOOO1
Single-use setup eliminates carryover and the need for sterilization or disinfection methods. Optional bubble-trap design creates a low, positive pressure on the medium flow, alleviating undesirable liquid-delivery pulsation to the flow cell
- Detachable/re attachable top to allow for insertion of test samples (polymers/metals) to cells injected into the chamber through the self-sealing port
- Large, 7.7cm chamber allows harvesting of significant volumes of bio films for RNA and protein analysis
- Coverslip attachment surfaces enable viewing by regular or inverted microscopy
- Detachable top for coat attachment surface with a variety of materials (seeded cells, proteins, films, ECM) to test cell response
- Three-Channel Design
- Optional Luer Connector and Tube Rack of Effluent Collection
Shipped completely assembled in an airtight package; needs only be connected to a culture medium reservoir and a peristaltic pump (sold separately).
Dimensions of each channel: 1 5/8L x 0.2W x 0.04 in.H (40 x 4 x 1mm).
Dimensions of coverslip: 2L x 0.09 x 0.006 in.H (50 x 2.4 x 0.2mm).
|Flow Cell Apparatus|
|System Components: Flow cell with attached #1 coverslip, Three-cylinder acrylic bubble trap, Two ABS plastic manifolds (one manifold is attached to the peristaltic influent tubing; the other consolidates the effluent PVC tubing)Additional Components: 14 in. (35.6cm) length of 0.04 in. (1.1mm) I.D. Tygon™ LFL peristaltic pump tubing, 6 ft. (183cm) length total of influent and effluent 1/16 in. (1.5mm) clear PVC USP class VI tubing, Luer-Lock™ effluent interrupts, Identification tags, Six pinch clamps|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok