Invitrogen™ iBright™ CL1500 Imaging System
Capture images and analyze data from western blots and gels efficiently and easily with the Invitrogen iBright CL1500 Imaging System. This high-performance instrument enhances the imaging experience through powerful hardware, advanced automated technologies, and an interface that is easy to use for researchers of all experience levels.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ A44240/PKG
The iBright CL1500 Imaging System supports the main imaging applications of chemiluminescent and colorimetric western blots, in addition to fluorescent stained nucleic acid gels, fluorescent stained protein gels, colorimetric stained protein gels, and colorimetric membrane stains. We also offer the iBright FL1500 Imaging System, which features the same imaging capabilities as the iBright CL1500 Imaging System, but also offers fluorescent western blot imaging capability.
Features of the iBright CL1500 Imaging System:
- 9.1 MP cooled CCD camera: high sensitivity and dynamic range to help enable the detection of subtle differences in samples
- Smart Exposure technology: provides rapid determination of optimal exposure time to help minimize the need to repeat exposures to acquire the desired signal
- Simple interface: clear layout of functions and features combined with a 12.1-inch capacitive touchscreen for a smooth imaging experience
- Advanced automated features: automatic sample rotation, automatic zoom, and automatic focus help streamline image capture
- 22.5 x 18.0-cm field of view: large field of view for high-throughput imaging (image up to four mini or two midi blots at a time)
- Green LED-based transilluminator: effectively excite popular DNA dyes such as ethidium bromide and Invitrogen SYBR Green dyes with an alternative to UV-based transilluminators
- Flexible connectivity: export captured images via ethernet connection, Wi-Fi (with optional accessory), USB, or directly to Connect cloud-based platform
- Multiple image analysis options: perform densitometry, quantitation, and normalization directly using the on-instrument software, or for more in-depth analysis use iBright Analysis Software (available in both desktop and cloud-based versions)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|22.5 x 18 cm (WxD)|
|50 kg (110 lb.)|
|Imaging Sample Blot, Preinstalled filter sets, Safe Imager Viewing Glasses, White Screen for stained SDS-PAGE gel analysis, iBright Imager Quick Start Guide|
|Chemiluminescent Western Blot Imaging, DNA Gel Imaging, Protein Gel Imaging|
|Image formats: G2i (proprietary), TIFF, JPG, PNG, PDF|
|68 x 38 x 60 cm|
|12.1 in. capacitive LCD touch screen|
|iBright™ CL1500 Imaging System with warranty|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok