Hemosure™ iFOB Test Kits
Qualitative, one-step, odorless iFOB test with high sensitivity and specificity
Supplier: Hemosure™ DUOIFOB20
- CLIA Complexity: Waived
- CPT Codes: G0328QW (colorectal cancer screening); 82274QW (detection of blood in feces form)
- Sensitivity: 50ng hHB/mL
- Specificity: over 96%
- Useful aid in the diagnosis and therapy of gastrointestinal disorders
- Patient-friendly for use in physicians' offices, labs, hospitals, clinics, or homes
- As test sample flows up through absorbent device, the labeled antibody-dye conjugate binds to the hemoglobin in specimen, forming an antibody-antigen complex
- Results within five minutes
- Positive results: one band in the control (C) region, one band in the test (T) region
- Negative results: only one band in the control (C) region
- Low false positive results
- Reaction components: citric acid, monoclonal and polyclonal antibody, mouse anti-HB antibodies 1 and 2, and goat anti-mouse IgG antibody
If home kit mailers are not needed, they can be excluded from the order. Please contact your Fisher HealthCare account manager for details.
The 10-test kit contains 10 collection bottles and 10 home kit mailers; 30-test kit contains 50 collection bottles and 50 home kit mailers.
|iFOB Test Kit|
|20 Fecal occult Blood test cassettes, 10 home kit mailer kits (each kit includes 2 collection tubes, 2 collection Papers, patient instructions and return envelope)|
|Diagnosis and therapy of gastrointestinal disorders|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok