GE Healthcare illustra GFX PCR DNA and Gel Band Purification Kit: PROMO
Purify and concentrate PCR products or DNA fragments ranging in size from 50 bp to 10 kb. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ illustra™ GFX™ PCR DNA and Gel Band Purification Kit can be used to purify DNA from reaction volumes up to 100μL or agarose gel slices of up to 900mg.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28903471PM
Typical recoveries range from 60 to 80% for DNA fragments from agarose gel to as high as 95% for PCR products from solution.
- Rapid and easy-to-use purification method with less than 10 minutes hands-on time
- Flexible 10 to 50μL elution volume for different DNA concentration needs
- Improved column design with increased maximum volume holding of up to 800μL liquid volume (950μL without a cap)
- DNA of exceptional purity (to 99.5%) is ready for direct use in sequencing, PCR, labeling, restriction enzyme digestion, and cloning
- Visual color indicator added to the capture buffer to ensure optimal pH for maximum DNA binding and recovery
- Kit combines a versatile chaotropic buffer with a glass fiber matrix supported in a spin-column for the purification of DNA from both solution and agarose gel
|Isolation and concentration of DNA fragments (50bp to 10kb) from PCR mixtures, DNA-containing Agarose Gel bands, Enzyme-based DNA modifications and restriction digestions|
|Tris HCl and sterile Water|
|GFX™ columns, collection tubes, color-coded bottles of capture Buffer, Wash Buffer, two Elution Buffers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok