GE Healthcare illustra Ready-To-Go GenomiPhi V3 DNA Amplification Kit
Used for various applications like genotyping (SNP, STR, array CGH), cloning, sequencing, and DNA archival. GE Healthcare illustra Ready-To-Go GenomiPhi V3 DNA Amplification Kit yeilds high-quality DNA.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 25660196
- Representative amplification of the whole genome 12 to 20µg yield from nanogram amounts of DNA sample.
- Preformulated, predispensed, single-dose, lyophilized cakes for rapid reaction set-up and greater reproducibility
- Quick and simple automation-friendly protocol; no thermal cycler required
- Sample Weight: 10ng of genomic DNA; or non-purified cell lysates
- Product Size Avg: >10kb
- Shipping and storage at room temperature provides easy access and reduced carbon footprint
Custom options of the product, including larger pack sizes, are available. Please contact your local sales representative or Technical Support.
|For whole genome amplification by isothermal strand displacement amplification; typical downstream applications are genotyping (SNP, STR, array CGH) and DNA archiving|
|Ready-To-Go GenomiPhi V3 cakes, 1 × 96-well plate; 2x Denaturation buffer, 1 × 1.2ml; Control DNA (Lambda), 500ng; 12 Strips of 8 domed caps|
|Store the kit at ambient temperature. Once opened, completely reseal the pouch containing the Ready-To-Go GenomiPhi V3 DNA amplification kit cakes. To ensure maximum shelf life and optimal performance, storage in a desiccator is recommended. Store reconstituted Control DNA (Lambda) at −20°C. Once opened, store 2× denaturation buffer at 2 to 8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok