Thermo Scientific Immuno Clear Standard Modules
Perform applications which are delivering well-to-well reproducibility with Immuno Clear Standard Modules. Manufactured to fit standard equipment.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 95029100
Perform applications which are delivering well-to-well reproducibility with Thermo Scientific Immuno Clear Standard Modules, which feature Nunc, Immulon and Microtiter module plates developed for ELISA techniques. Manufactured to fit standard equipment, modules provide flexible use of components with small sample sizes. They are backed by industry-leading quality standards and certifications.
Thermo Scientific standard modules are strip plates with solid modules that can be easily inserted and removed from their frame. This enhances the use of the plate with smaller sample sizes.
- Several strip formats: 8-well strip, 12-well strip, 16-well strip (two columns of 8 wells)
- Several well shapes: flat bottom, C bottom (radius edge), U shape wells, StarWells (wells have fins to increase the surface area and enhance performance)
- Several surfaces to maximize assay performance
- Modules remain in frame when inverted
- Stackable frame marked for lid orientation
- Polystyrene wells in polyethylene frame
- Ext. Dim.: 128 x 86mm
Choice of Surface
- PolySorp, Immulon 1B, and Universal Binding (UB) for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules
- Medisorp and Immulon 2HB are slightly hydrophilic and bind a diverse range of biomolecules
- MaxiSorp, Immulon 4 HBX, and Enhanced Binding(EB) are hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assays
- MultiSorp are very hydrophilic and works well for glycans and water soluble proteins
Free-standing modules. Cat. No. 95029440 and 464394 are certified. Frames and modules available separately. Sealing tape and strip caps are available. Color-coded modules are available on request. Contact your Customer Service or Sales Representative for further details.
|96-well strip plate|
|Products specified in chart are certified for: Adsorption of IgG; CV of <5% between wells; all results +/-10% from mean; and background of all wells +/-0.005 absorbance units from mean.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok