Thermo Scientific Immuno Standard Modules White and Black
Conduct fluorescence- and luminescence-based immunoassays and binding assays using Thermo Scientific? Immuno Standard Modules White and Black.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 7566
Conduct fluorescence- and luminescence-based immunoassays and binding assays using Thermo Scientific Immuno Standard Modules White and Black.Features:
- Available in eight-, 12- or 16-well strips
- Framed or unframed for choice of optimal assay
- Flat-bottom or C-shaped wells
- Choice of three surface types for optimal binding
- White format for highest possible signal reflection with low background fluorescence; recommended for epifluorescence
- Black format to reduce back scatter light which may be encountered in epifluorescence
- Transparent or clear format for use in Time Resolved Fluorescence applications only
Choice of Surface:
- Thermo Scientific PolySorp and Microlite 1+ are for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules.
- Microlite 2+ is slightly hydrophilic and binds a diverse range of biomolecules.
- Thermo Scientific MaxiSorp is hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assay.
|96-well strip plate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok