Thermo Scientific Immuno Tubes and Stoppers
Reproduce results time after time with Thermo Scientific Immuno Tubes and Stoppers, ideal for ELISA, solid phase RIA and liquid phase RIA assays.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 443990
Reproduce results time after time with Thermo Scientific Immuno Tubes and Stoppers, ideal for ELISA, solid phase RIA and liquid phase RIA assays. These products are backed by industry-leading quality standards and certifications.Features:
- Offered in choice of three surfaces for optimal binding
- Three tube sizes with stoppers available (ordered separately)
- Fits standard equipment
Choice of Surface:
- Thermo Scientific PolySorp is a hydrophobic surface that preferentially binds biomolecules that have hydrophobic domains.
- Thermo Scientific MaxiSorp is a hydrophilic surface that is optimized for binding IgG and also displays increased binding of many other proteins and biomolecules that possess hydrophilic/hydrophobic character.
- Thermo Scientific Mini-Sorp is a polyethylene-based material that provides a low-binding surface.
Liquid Phase Immunoassay Tubes (Cat. Nos. 443990, 468608):
- MiniSorp surface
- Molded from special polyethylene formulation
- For liquid phase immunoasssays, including RIA, for storing of reagents, or collecting chromatographic fractions
Solid Phase Immunoassay Tubes:
- PolySorp and MaxiSorp surfaces available for choice of optimal binding
- For solid phase immuno techniques such as IRMA, ELISA and ILMA
- Certified binding homogeneity
- Highquality polystyrene for optimal quality
- StarTube design gives higher sensitivity and faster assay times
- Enhances assay sensitivity and reduces incubation times
- Solid Phase RIA
- Liquid Phase RIA
- Sample storage
|Liquid phase polyethylene tube|