Thermo Scientific ImmunoCAP Milk Allergen Components
Measure specifc IgE antibodies using ImmunoCAP allergens, an essential tool to aid in the diagnosis of allergic conditions.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 14452401
Quantify specific IgE antibodies with ImmunoCAP Milk Allergen Components down to the molecular level, essential tools to aid in the diagnosis of allergic conditions. IgE antibodies appear in human serum and plasma as a result of sensitization to a specific allergen. Measurement of circulating IgE antibodies provides an objective assessment of sensitization to an allergen at the molecular level. In general, low IgE antibody levels indicate a low probability of allergic disease, whereas high antibody levels to an allergen show, in general, a higher correlation with an allergic disease.
- Truly quantitative measuring range from 0.1-100 kUA/L
- Intra-assay CV (%) comparable to routine clinical chemistry immunoassays
- Excellent consistency over time, and between countries, systems, labs and persons measuring range from 0.1-100 kUA/L
- Serum and plasma (EDTA or heparin) samples from venous or capillary blood can be used
- Collect blood samples using standard procedures
- Keep specimens at room temperature (RT) for shipping purposes only
- Store at 2-8°C up to one week, otherwise store at -20°C
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing
- Identify offending allergens
- Tailor advice to individual patients
- Indicate development of tolerance (food allergy, specific immunotherapy)
- Inform optimized individual medical treatment plans
- Refer to specialists appropriately
- Evaluate whether or not specific immunotherapy is an option
- The allergy marcha progression of skin symptoms to respiratory symptoms
- Severe symptoms including asthma exacerbationsa progression of mild symptoms to severe symptoms
- Progression of recurrent symptoms to persistent symptoms
|nBos d 8 Casein, Milk|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok