Fisherbrand High-Form Polyurethane Chair, Polished Cast Aluminum Frame
Fisherbrand Polyurethane Chairs feature a soil-, chemical- and puncture-resistant polyurethane top, nylon-reinforced fiberglass base and stationary glides. Fully adjustable with a variety of options.
- Ergonomic polyurethane chairs adjust to fit most body types and workstations
- Optional 6-way adjustable arm rests support a variety of arm placements for proper ergonomics
- Our FisherBrand polyurethane chairs are easily cleaned, making them ideal for almost any environment
- Choose from chrome hooded rolling, non-marring casters (suitable for both hard and carpeted floors) or black, non-marring bell glides (suitable for both hard and carpeted floors) on a polished cast aluminum base
- Optional seat tilt provides 8° forward and 3° backward locking tilt for ergonomic posture support
- Twenty-inch diameter chrome foot rings are available
- Each ergonomic FisherBrand polyurethane chair is backed by our 15-year warranty, lifetime on the pneumatic lift
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|24.5 to 33.5 in.|
|15 year parts, lifetime on pneumatic lift, 5 year on upholstery|
|Polished Cast Aluminum|
|0 to 5.5 in.|
|0 to 5.08cm|
|High Bench Height|
|24.5 to 33.5 in. (62.23 to 85.09cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok