Com-Pac International™ Infecon Infectious Substance Shipper
Com-Pac International™ Infecon Infectious Substance Shipper has the best features of both an overpack shipper (INFECON 6000) and a UN Certified Category A shipper (INFECON 2000).
Manufacturer: Com-Pac International™ INF6200
- Combination of both units and provides a shipping solution for any Category A or B specimen.
- Vessel in its carton is to be placed in the overpack cooler, with refrigerated gel packs or dry ice.
- Designed to ship Ebola, Enterovirus, Zika Virus, and Measles.
- Included in the kit are specific instructions for shipment of Ebola and Enterovirus.
- Can, however, be used to ship any Category A or B specimen.
- Temperature protection for up to 76 hours
- Holds approximately 22 pounds of Dry Ice
- Expanded Polystyrene Insulated Tub
- Sturdy Outer Box
- Infectious Substance
- Dry Ice Super Label
|Holds up to 6 standard blood tubes|
|15.5 x 14 x 12.75 in.|
|Cooler, Shipping Box, Stabilizer Sheet, Instruction Sheets, Package Return Label, Dry Ice Super Label, Infectious Substance Dry Ice Super Label, 1/2 Liter Pressure Vessel, 2 x 2 Biological Substance Label, 2 x 2 Infectious Substance Label, Shippers Declarations, 50 mL Capacity Absorbent Sheet 3 x 3, Perforated 6 Compartment Bubble Pouch|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok