Motic Swift Line Infinity Microscope with Tablet
Combining the features of the Motic Swift Line M17 advanced microscope with an 8 inch Android based tablet system offers unlimited possibilities.
Manufacturer: Motic Swift Line M17TBTW1P
The M17 compound microscope series features infinity corrected plan optics, ideal for college laboratories, veterinary and medical applications. Supplied with trinocular head, WiFi camera with bracket, and 8 in. tablet, this research level microscope also incorporates 3W LED illumination and wide field 20 mm eyepieces for a very crisp image.
Motic Swift Line's BTW Series represents the latest in educational technology. Capable of sharing images using its advanced WiFi system, this Android-based tablet includes live image viewing app, MotiConnect. The BTW Series feature high-speed, full resolution imaging technology built into one of our most popular microscopes. Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with your class using WiFi tablets and wireless laptops. Connect up to five devices.
- Widefield 10x /20 mm eyepieces
- Trinocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54 mm to 76 mm
- Infinity corrected 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. (Only the 100xR objective is oil immersion.) PLAN lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides
- 3W LED
- On/off rocker switch
- 110 V to 220 V external switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142 mm x 140 mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and iris diaphragm
|Advanced Infinity Compound with Tablet|
|Integrated 8 in. Tablet|
|4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok