Innovating Science™ Exploring The Solubility Rules A Guided Inquiry
Students investigate to determine the basic rules of solubility and challenges students to identify patterns within the experiment and then apply that knowledge in a practical exercise.
Manufacturer: Aldon Corporation IS2525
- Students are exposed to a new experience while still attaining the same critical information.
- Aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)*
- Disciplinary Core Ideas: PS1.A; PS1.B
- Performance Expectations: MS-PS1-2; HS-PS1-2
- Cross Cutting Concepts: Patterns
- Engineering Practices: Analyzing and Interpreting Data; Constructing Explanations and Designing Solutions
|Next Gen Aligned|
|20 mL Ferrous Chloride 0.1M Solution; 20 mL Potassium Iodide 0.1M/0.1N Solution; 20 mL Sodium Bromide 0.1M Solution; 20 mL Calcium Chloride 0.1M Solution; 20 mL Sodium Carbonate 0.1M/0.2N Solution; 20 mL Potassium Phosphate 0.1M Solution; 20 mL Calcium Acetate 0.1M Solution; 20 mL Sodium; Silicate 0.1M Solution; 20 mL Aluminum Sulfate 0.1M Solution; 20 mL Silver Nitrate 0.1M Solution; 20 mL Zinc Sulfate 0.1M Solution; 20 mL Potassium Hydroxide 0.1N Solution; 20 mL Unknown 0.1M Solution; 210 Pipettes; 45 Trays|
|Cardboard box kit|
|12.125 x 9.25 x 6.5 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Next Generation Science Standards is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.