Buchi Interface I-300 controls all distillation parameters of a Rotavapor R-300 system.
Manufacturer: BUCHI 11I300S30
- Easy plug and play integration into a Rotavapor™ R-300 system at any time
- Central control of all process parameters such as rotation speed, temperature (heating, cooling, vapor) and pressure
- Remote monitoring on smart phones including push notifications and live view
- Modes: manual, timer, continuous
- Flexibility of the interface allows easy installation and convenient operation from multiple positions:
- Rotavapor™ handle
- Vacuum pump
- Fume hood or lab bench wall
- Stand-alone operation to locally control a central vacuum system
- Synchronized processing thanks to centrally controlled rotary evaporator, heating bath, speed-controlled vacuum pump and recirculating chiller
- Unattended operation (optional):
- Automatic distillation with CloudDest sensor
- Foam sensor for foaming samples
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|R-300, Non-Buchi Vacuum Pumps|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok