Motic Swift Line Inverted Infinity and Phase Contrast Microscope
Motic Swift Line Inverted Infinity and Phase Contrast Microscope boasts infinity corrected and phase optics, halogen illumination, trinocular head, and ELWD (Extra Long Working Distance) 0.30 N.A. condenser for larger samples.
Manufacturer: Motic Swift Line AE31R
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type with light splitter (100% or 20/80%)
- Ergonomic 45° observation angle
- Side-facing quintuple nosepiece
- Infinity corrected optics: 4X infinity, 10X and 20X infinity and phase
- ELWD N.A. 0.30 condenser
- Koehler illumination quartz halogen 6 V/30 W with intensity control
- Plain stage with glass and metal inserts
|40X, 100X, 200X|
|Infinity and Phase|
|Research, University, Laboratory, Advanced Science|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok