Provides stable replication of high copy number plasmids. The genotype of TOP10 cells is similar to that of DH10B strain.
- hsdR for efficient transformation of unmethylated DNA from PCR amplifications
- mcrA for efficient transformation of methylated DNA from genomic preparations
- lacZΔM15 for blue/white color screening of recombinant clones
- endA1 for cleaner preparations of DNAget better results in downstream applications due to elimination of nonspecific digestion by Endonuclease I
- recA1 for reduced occurrence of nonspecific recombination in cloned DNA
- Bacterial/Yeast Strain: TOP10
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok