Invitrogen™ pBAD-DEST49 Gateway™ Destination Vector
Designed for rapid cloning with Gateway entry clone using lambda phage site-specific recombination and subsequent high-level, tightly regulated expression in E. coli
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ 12283016
- araBAD promoter for tightly regulated expression in E. coli
- HP-thioredoxin fusion for improved protein yield and solubility
- Enterokinase cleavage site for efficient cleavage of N-terminal fusion with EKMax™
- C-terminal V5 and 6xHis tags for efficient detection and purification of fusion proteins
- R sites for efficient recombination with any attL-flanked Gateway entry vector
Bacterial Expression/Cloning/Gateway Cloning/Protein Expression/Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
|His Tag (6x), V5 Epitope Tag, Thioredoxin|
|Gateway System Destination Expression Vector|
|The pBAD-DEST49 Gateway™ destination vector includes 6 µg of vector. Store at -20°C. The vector is guaranteed stable for 6 months when properly stored.|
|EK (Enterokinase) Recognition Site|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.