Invitrogen SuperScript III Platinum One-Step qRT-PCR Kit
Combine the most powerful reverse transcriptase and DNA polymerase technologies to deliver precise and accurate analysis of gene expression in a convenient one-step format.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11732088
- SuperScript III RT for higher temperature cDNA synthesis for greater success with difficult RNA secondary structure
- Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase with hot-start technology for improved specificity
- LUX Fluorogenic Primers or dual-labeled fluorogenic probes for superior detection performance
- SYBR Green I dye for easy and convenient detection
- Validated performance on multiple real-time instrument platforms, including rotor-based systems
|500μL SuperScript™ III/Platinum™ Taq Mix, 12.5mL 2X Reaction Mix, 2 x 1mL Magnesium Sulfate (50mM), 500μL ROX Reference Dye (25μM).|
|Store components at -20°C. ROX Reference Dye must be stored in the dark.|
|7500 System, BioRad MyiQ, BioRad iCycler iQ, BioRad iQ5, Cepheid SmartCycler, MJ Chromo4, MJ Opticon, Stratagene Mx3000P, Stratagene Mx3005P, Stratagene Mx4000|
|Real time PCR (qPCR), real time PCR-based gene expression profiling|
|Platinum™ Taq DNA Polymerase|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok