Invitrogen PureLink HiPure Plasmid Filter Midi/Maxi Starter Kit
Purify high-quality, transfection-grade plasmid DNA in less than two hours
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 114756S
Pure Link HiPure Filter Plasmid Kits are designed to isolate plasmid DNA of highest purity from 25 to 500mLs of bacterial cultures. The PureLink HiPure Plasmid Filter Kits include HiPure Filter Columns, which combine filtration for clarification of bacterial lysate with anion-exchange resin purification of plasmid DNA, in a single unit. The resulting plasmid DNA is of quality equivalent to that obtained by purification with two passes through cesium chloride gradients - the most rigorous method for DNA purification. For transfections and other applications with no need for additional steps to remove contaminants like RNA, proteins, or endotoxins. Additionally, the elimination of phenol, chloroform, ethidium bromide, and cesium chloride from the protocol minimizes exposure to, and disposal of hazardous materials.
- PureLink HiPure Plasmid Filter Kits provide: Simple protocols - bacterial lysate clarification without centrifugation
- High yields - up to 200µg for midipreps and up to 850µg for maxipreps
- Reliable performance - High-quality plasmid DNA purified with these kits is suitable for wide variety of applications
- Addition of a HiPure Filter Column to the PureLink HiPure Plasmid Kits provides rapid clearing of the bacterial lysate without need for centrifugation
- Lysate filtration cartridge is integrated into the DNA-binding column for combined step of lysate clarification and plasmid DNA binding directly to anion-exchange resin
- A single column wash removes impurities such as RNA, proteins, metabolites, and other low-molecular-weight molecules, and the ultrapure plasmid DNA is eluted with a high-salt buffer
- DNA is then desalted and concentrated with isopropanol precipitation step, then collected by centrifugation
- Entire protocol can be completed in about two hours; purification time is 90 minutes
DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, DNA Extraction, Midiprep, Plasmid DNA Purification
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Cloning, In Vitro Transcription, Next-Generation Sequencing, Nucleic Acid Labeling, PCR, Sequencing, Transfection, Transformation|
|100-200μg (Medium-Scale) Plasmid DNA|
|Anion Exchange Resin with Lysate Clearing Filter|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.