The Qubit dsDNA HS (High Sensitivity) Assay Kit is designed specifically for use with the Qubit Fluorometer. The assay is highly selective for double-stranded DNA (dsDNA) over RNA and is designed to be accurate for initial sample concentrations from 10 pg/µL to 100 ng/µL. The kit provides concentrated assay reagent, dilution buffer, and pre-diluted DNA standards. Simply dilute the reagent using the buffer provided, add your sample (any volume between 1 µl and 20 µl is acceptable), and read the concentration using the Qubit Fluorometer. Common contaminants, such as salts, free nucleotides, solvents, detergents, or protein are well tolerated in the assay.Which product to choose for dsDNA HS (High Sensitivity) quantitation?
- For 120 samples: use this Qubit dsDNA HS Assay Kit with the Qubit Fluorometer
- For 202000 samples: use the Quant-iT dsDNA HS Assay Kit with microplate reader
1. All Qubit assay kits can be used with the Qubit 1.0, Qubit 2.0, Qubit 3, and Qubit 4 fluorometers.
2. 500 µL thin-walled PCR tubes are required but not included.
3. Also available as a “1X” dsDNA assay kit that provides reagent and buffer in a formulation that is stable as a ready-to-use solution for up to one year after preparation.
Shipping Condition: Room temperature
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok