Invitrogen SuperScript Choice System for cDNA Synthesis
Designed for synthesis of double-stranded cDNA from purified mRNA population
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 18090019
- Advanced capabilities of SuperScriptII RT resulting in greater cDNA yields and increased full-length cDNAs (1,3)
- Choice of primers for first-strand synthesis (2)
- One-tube format improving cDNA yield (4,5)
- cDNA is size-fractionated using efficient and convenient pre-packed column
- One reaction converts up to 5µg of mRNA into size-fractionated, EcoR I-adapted cDNA, ready for ligation into any EcoR I-digested vector
- Performance and Quality Testing: Yields of the first- and secondstrand cDNA synthesis reactions and percentage of full-length double-stranded cDNA are assessed using control RNA
- Optimal Reaction Temperature: 42°C
Cloning, cDNA Libraries and Library Construction
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Store at -20°C, except for cDNA size fractionation columns which are stored at 4°C.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.