Invitrogen SuperScript Plasmid System for cDNA Synthesis and Plasmid Cloning with Gateway Technology
Designed for synthesis of double-stranded cDNA from purified mRNA population
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 18248013
The SuperScriptPlasmid System is designed for synthesis of double-stranded cDNA from a purified mRNA population. The cDNA is suitable for directional cloning into the pSPORT1 vector or the pCMV.
- SPORT6 plasmid vector for subsequent generation of cDNA libraries and use of GatewayTechnology
- Results in greater cDNA yields and increased full-length cDNAs with SuperScriptII RT
- Offers simplified primer-adapter strategy for directional cloning
- Offers one-tube format for first- and second-strand reactions, improving cDNA yields
- Fractionates cDNA using efficient and convenient pre-packed columns
- Ligates inserts into a pre-cut Not I-Sal I vector prepared to minimize background
Cloning, cDNA Libraries and Library Construction
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Store all cDNA cloning and ligation reagents at -20°C. Store cDNA size fractionation columns at 4°C.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.